‘Goa’, should I say its paradise for the youngsters or should I say that its the place that is chosen by bachelors to spend a freaky holiday or should I say its a perfect place to spend your honeymoon or is it all the above ? The place is definitely your getaway destination with your friends or heartthrob for a adventurous as well as a leisure holiday.
- Beaches – Baga beach, Aguada Beach, Arambol beach, Palolem beach, Calangute beach, Butterfly beach, Colva beach, Benaulim beach, Mobor beach and many more.
- Islands – Bats Island, Divar island , Chorao island, Grand island,
- Forts – Fort Aguada, Chapora fort, Cabo de Rama fort, Corjeum fort
- Churches, Temples and monuments – Bom Jesus Basalica, Goa museum, Mahadev temple, Church of St.Francis, Viceroy’s arch, St Cajetan’s Church, Shantadurga temple.
- Activities – Trekking, Hiking, Water sports, Wildlife safari, ATV biking
- Shopping – Anjuna flea market, Calangute Market Square, Saturday night market, Mapusa market
- Waterfalls – Dudhsagar waterfalls, Arvalem waterfalls, Sada falls, Kuskem falls, Netravali falls, Tambdi surla falls, Kesarval falls
- Sancturies – Bondla wildlife sanctuary, Kotigaon wildlife sanctuary, Madei wildlife sanctuary, Mollem wildlife sanctuary, Netravali wildlife sanctuary.
- Clubs (popular ones as searched from other blogs and google) – Love Passion Karma, SinQ, Cohiba, Leopard Valley, Cubana
Goa is still in my list of places to travel in India and I wish to get it happen soon 🙂
P.S : If you find this blog interesting, please follow me to know about next 19 places which you should visit in India in next 19 days Ok now keep guessing about the place that starts with the letter ‘H’ in India which I shall write about till tomorrow or you can also leave the guesses in the comments column below.
I am writing this article as part of #AtoZChallenge2016 and you can know more about it here.